EXPAT OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSE
CTG Global is a Personnel Management Service Company specialised in Recruitment, Management Consultancy, and Human Resources in countries experiencing or emerging from armed conflict, natural disasters, or acute social and economic crisis worldwide. CTG Global provides tailored personnel management support enabling a growing number of public and private sector agencies and individuals to achieve their objectives in complex and challenging environments. CTG Global clients currently comprise UN agencies, non-government organizations (NGOs), and different corporate organisations such as security companies.
Candidate shall have valid qualifications and licenses as a recognized Health Care Professional from the candidate's said country of origin. Acceptable licenses are preferred from:
· Western Europe: UK, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Ireland, Switzerland, Austria
· USA I Canada
· South Africa
· Australia I New Zealand
ü Candidate shall be qualified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), which should be accredited by either the American Heart Association, European Resuscitation Council or Obtained in Australia! NZ or Singapore.
ü Candidate must also be qualified in Basic Trauma Life Support Training with a preference for Advanced Trauma Life Support Training. Certificate must be valid (not older than 2yrs) and presented to the COMPANY with full CV's. Beside the certificates, the Contractor candidate shall a/so meet the following requirements:
• Shall have mass casualty management and triage training.
• Shall have training or job experience in Occupational Health, Aero Medicine, and Medical Evacuation.
• Shall have experience in developing and implementing Health Risk Assessment/Emergency Response Procedures for remote site.
• Shall have knowledge and experience in the management of infectious disease.
• shall be competent in following Medical Skills /Procedures: evaluation of and treatment of Chest pain/acute coronary symptoms, defibrillation and CPR, Intubation and airway management, Central IV lines, Fluid management, Lumbar Puncture, Thoracic Catheter, Emergency tracheotomy, Comeal foreign body removal etc.
• Shall have knowledge and experience in the training and supervision of food handlers' as well as experience in developing and monitoring Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) systems.
ü Candidate shall have more than five (05 year’s corresponding professional qualification, achievements and experiences.
ü Candidate shall be computer literate and be Fit For Work with evidence of the completion of the tests as: Physical Examination, Full Blood Count, Kidney function, Liver Function, Chest X-Ray, EGG, Vaccination Certificates, Help B status and etc.
ü Candidate must be a fluent English speaker and writer.
ü 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off
ü Our client shall provide all site services, facilities, utilities and commodities required by the candidate to perform the services, including electricity and water supply (hot and cold), temperature control (air conditioning and heating), telecommunications, office equipment, stationery, fuel, maintenance, security, etc.
ü Our client will provide accommodation, meals, related services (such as laundry), as per the personnel of our client’s company of a similar status and position,
ü Economy Class air tickets will be provided to the candidate.
Applicants should send a letter of application and their CV to email@example.com. Please subject your email with BHJOB2678_380.